Saline Tattoo Removal
(Not my work)
Saline Removal per Session
Saline Semi-Permanent Makeup Removal
Saline removal works on the theory of “Osmosis”
This achieves the same amount of concentration on each side of the membrane…called Equalization. Equalization forces the pigment from the dermal layer up to the epidermis by Osmotic pressure. This is a natural process to become equal to the higher concentration of salt and water. The high concentration of salt draws the water underneath and surrounding the pigment up to the surface of the skin to be contained and removed by the scab.
An emergency session is done within 48 hours of the unwanted tattoo service. This service can be available before or after normal business hours. Hence, emergency removal! Any additional session afterwards is $100
Please contact for emergency service:
Call/Text Business: 770-250-4435
* Removal is free of charge for clients who have had brow tattooing sessions completed at Body and Beauty Solutions
Who is not a candidate?
Individuals taking blood thinners or have any bleeding disorders
Experiencing skin irritations such as severe acne, eczema or psoriasis
Using skin acids such a retinol or anti-aging products - they should be stopped at least 2 weeks prior to removal service
Using accutane within the last year - this compromises the skin and therefore makes the skin unsuitable for tattooing
Any history of keloid scarring
Uncontrolled auto-immune diseases - you may have less than average retention
Pregnancy - We do not work on pregnant women
Chemotherapy - You will need to wait until your treatment is complete and provide clearance from your doctor
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions until all scabbing is complete to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. It usually takes 7-10 days for the skin to heal
Please read carefully.
1.CLEAN Keep the removal area clean, dry and open to the air. Do not cover with anything to ensure a faster healing time. Only touch the area with clean hands.
2. WIPE Wipe over the area with saline 2 to 3 times a day using a clean cotton pad or gauze. DO NOT USE ICE.
3. KEEP THEM DRY Don’t soak the removal area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes. It is best to keep it dry but if you do get it wet gently pat dry. This includes steam and sweat, so no saunas or steam of any kind, and no sweaty exercise.
4. DON’T PICK All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring. It is critical to keep the scabs on as long as possible to achieve optimum results.
5. BE PROTECTIVE Do not do anything to disrupt the healing process.
6. ONCE HEALED Now you can apply some Vitamin E Oil throughout the day for at least 4 weeks, or until the next session. Start this AFTER all scabs have fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
Saline and vitamin E oil will be provided.
❖ It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 6-8 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions. ❖ Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 2 to 5 sessions. How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the pigment needs to be lightened/removed and then we can continue the correction process by color correcting or color shifting. In those cases where we have pigment misplaced or in an unwanted area, color correcting will not be an option and removing as much of the pigment as possible will be our ultimate goal. ❖ Results cannot be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed. ❖ If you have any questions or concerns please call us. If at any time you have any signs of infection or any concerns at all during the healing process, please call us.